Tales From Evarius: Blood, Fire and Frost
Leonardo Alessandro D'Angelo
Ser Leonardo, Knight of the People. Known as Leo to his friends.
Name at Birth: Leonardo Alessandro D’Angelo
Title(s): Ser Leonardo, Knight of the People Leonardo
Age/Date of Birth: 27/August 25
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Race/Ethnicity: Urbanman (Human)/Caucasian
Skin Tone: Light Tan
Weight: 154 lbs
Build: Broad-shouldered, muscular.
Eyes: Ice blue.
Hair: Deep brown, thick.
Distinguishing Features: His eyes and the scars on his arms.
• Clothes Style: Tends toward the standard paladin armor of Evarius; a breast-plate with armored greaves. When off duty (and not in the field), Leo tends to favor wearing more “casual” garb.
• Jewelry: None.
Religion: Wavering belief in the teachings of Saint Phyah.
Political Affiliation: Church of Saint Phyah.
Education: Literate; public education.
Style of Speech: Semi-formal. Tends to avoid the use of profanity.
Weapons: Shield & Sword.
Occupation(s): Knight of the People.
Past Occupation(s): Guard Captain.
Activities/Organizations: City Guard, Church of Saint Phyah.
Hobbies: Cooking, combat training.
• Bad Habits/Vices
Alignment/Morality: Neutral Good.
Place of Birth:
Current Residence: Evarius.
Current Relationship Status: Single.
Relationship History: Unknown.
Family: All blood relatives believed to be dead.
- Though he rarely openly admits it, Leo thinks of his friends and the Legate as his family.
- Though he knows he should morally disagree with it, Leo has admired Leryn’s mentalism talents for quite a while.
- Considers himself the group’s protector and is often trying to look out for the people around him.
- Is a surprisingly skilled cook despite his background.
- Has something of a history of bailing Leryn out of prison – often at the risk of his own position within the City Guard & Church.